Unable to run the Testcase from eclipse | SOAPUI Forum
C
Chandrasekhar T Posted on 04/10/2023

i am trying to execute the testcase from excipse and i have followed SOAPUI free version framework --Video2.

when i followed same steps and unable execute the testcase. when i see the logs , sending post request not being sent completely,it being sent partially.

URL can see logs:/InventoryWS/InventoryWSHTTP HTTP/1.1

Actual URL:http://ssom-ssim-acp01.int.bell.ca:11001/InventoryWS/InventoryWSHTTP.

Note: I have to connect VPN running this URL.when submit the request manually,it required authantication(i use to usename and password in the bottom of SOAPUI in Auth)  

Please find the below the code which i used.

Code:

import java.io.IOException;

import org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException;

import com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject;
import com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlTestStep;
import com.eviware.soapui.support.SoapUIException;

import com.eviware.soapui.model.testsuite.*;

public class Runner {

public static void main(String[] args) throws XmlException, IOException, SoapUIException {
WsdlProject project=new WsdlProject("C:\\Chandra UIM\\Automation\\SOAPUI AUTOMATION.xml");

TestSuite suite=project.getTestSuiteByName("SOM access");

TestCase test =suite.getTestCaseByName("MTS");

TestCaseRunner runner =test.run(null, false);

System.out.println(runner.getStatus());

System.out.println (runner.getReason());

}

}

Logs:

22:21:30,531 INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [C:\Users\chandrasekhar.thunga\soapui-settings.xml]

22:21:34,563 INFO  [PluginManager] 0 plugins loaded in 1 ms

22:21:34,564 INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] All plugins loaded

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass$3$1 (file:/C:/Chandra%20UIM/SmartBear/SoapUI-5.5.0/lib/groovy-all-2.4.4.jar) to method java.lang.Object.finalize()

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass$3$1

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

22:21:35,160 INFO  [WsdlProject] Loaded project from [file:/C:/Chandra%20UIM/Automation/SOAPUI%20AUTOMATION.xml]

22:21:38,715 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Attempt 1 to execute request

22:21:38,715 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Sending request: POST /InventoryWS/InventoryWSHTTP HTTP/1.1

22:21:40,100 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

22:21:40,103 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive indefinitely

FINISHED

null